What We Offer

When you hire Alicia Caine Photography to capture the memory of your baby or child, I want the experience to be the very best photography experience you have ever had from start to finish!

First, when you call to book your session- we will talk about your sessions goals: what style or you interested in- bold & contemporary? soft & dreamy? I will customize the session to your taste or you can allow me to customize the session for you based on some of my own ideas! It's all up to you!
At the time of your session- your child will be given individual attention for two hours to capture a wide range of expressions. I get down on your child's level to make them the most comfortable and relaxed. Typical studio sessions can be overwhelming and intimidating for some small children- but my sessions let them be who they are with no pressure for them to perform.
After the time of your session, you will recieve an online password- protected gallery which will contain 25-30 of the best images from your session where you will have 4 days to place your order.
Ordering sessions are done online or in your home where I bring sample products for you to view and see all that Alicia Caine Photography has to offer. One of my specialities is offering custom wall gallery displays where you are able to visualize your images in a display as well as choose custom framing making your life a little easier not having to figure out where to hang your images or what to hang them with.
After order has been placed and is paid in full- you can expect to recieve your order in 2-3 weeks. I personally will deliver your order to your home and will arrange a time to deliver it that will work best for you.
I look forward to working with you and your family and I being a part of capturing your child's history!

ALICIA
XOX

No comments: